PITCH DECK REVIEW SERVICE
Professional feedback is critical to an impressive presentation.
In service, you will have a 50-minutes virtual meeting with Yu Shi. You will receive business-oriented feedbacks and constructive suggestions to your pitch deck.
It is ideal for filmmakers who are working on their pitch decks already and need a professional feedback and practical solutions of the challenges they are facing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Click below button Start Now to complete a short questionnaire to help us understand your goals and concerns
2. The rate of this 50 minutes session is $120. After filling out the questionnaire, please click below link to make a payment.
3. After receiving your payment, we will be in touch with you to schedule an appointment with you within 48 hours.
4. Before the session, please feel free to send you pitch deck, materials, questions and concerns to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address all of them during the review session.
5. The goal of the session is to:
Understand your materials and provide practical and professional suggestions
Address your concerns and questions during the session
Provide a practical game plan with strategies to improve your pitch deck
WHO IS YU SHI?
Yu Shi is the founder of C Sharp Businss Consulting. She works with filmmakers, musicians, artists to improve their business skills.
She was a former analyst at Goldman Sachs in New York City. Now she applies her transferrable business skills and utilizes her working experience help filmmakers, musicians and artist to create professional pitch deck with a focus on number analysis and data visualization.
Her goal is to connect the art world and business world while helping people effectively present the true value of their art works professionally and personally.